Are you an international student based out of Canada? Here are five lucrative job opportunities that you must explore!
After the recent notice from the Ministry of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship of Canada to allow international students to work full-time in the essential services sectors till the month end of August, many organizations are beckoning international students with open arms.
Under the proficient guidance of Marco Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, the Canadian Immigration has officially declared that the limitation for international students to work for 20 hours has now been barred till the month of August. This means that the international students who are engaged in the essential services sector are now free to work full-time and earn extra money while pursuing their education.
So, we list five organizations in Montreal that are providing lucrative job opportunities for international students who are enrolled in any course in Canada.
- Société de transport de Montréal (STM): A public transport agency that operates transit bus and rapid transit services in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Société de transport de Montréal (STM) is providing many job opportunities for students who are presently enrolled in the colleges. These jobs are similar to Summer jobs, which are slated to start by mid-June. These job opportunities include Cleaning Crew, Maintenance Crew and Class 5 Drivers; if you have a driving license, you can explore for even better job opportunities with STM. These are mostly contract-based job opportunities that allow the students to work in 3 different shifts on a regular basis and give them an opportunity to earn as much as $30 per hour. The minimum age limit for applying for this job is 16 years.
- TTEC Canada Solutions: The industry leader in the Canadian market for unifying their core capabilities of technology, services, and strategy, TTEC Canada Solutions have been delivering incredible customer experiences for almost four decades now. The organization has also opened doors for students in their different verticals. These job opportunities start from providing an earning of $15 per hour.
- Uber Eats: An American online food ordering and delivery platform, Uber Eats is one of the most sought – after food delivery applications in Montreal. The operations of Uber Eats comes under the ambit of essential services, so international students can also work with Uber Eats to earn extra income. Moreover, Uber Eats has recently also ensured that even if you don’t have a car, you can associate with the application by delivering through your bike.
- Gexel Finance Inc: With over twenty years of experience to help their partners achieve their sales and service objectives, Gexel Finance Inc is renowned for providing the Outbound calls, Inbound calls, Chat and Automated Communication services. So, if this is something where your heart or expertise lies, do give it a shot. You can earn about $15-$20 per hour while working with Gexel Finance Inc.
- Randstad: The global leader in the HR services industry, Randstad is a great organization to work with. Its deep-rooted values and ethics makes it one of the best companies in Montreal to work with. A trusted human partner in today’s technology-driven world of talent, Randstad is also providing lucrative job opportunities for international students. They have a diverse pool of job openings; making it prospective for students from different educational backgrounds.
So, make the most of these lucrative job opportunities in Montreal and earn will you learn!
Stay tuned to know more about the latest updates and feel free to contact our team at https://checkcheckservices.com/ or email@example.com for more information.